Thursday, May 14, 2009

Every one is a Christian now a days but only through religion. Religion has damaged and destroyed the lives of billions of people for centuries. It has blinded and caused people to loose their way in this life. It has caused tremendous amount of pain and has broken up famillies it's caused division in society and really serves no purpose but leaves death and destruction.

Ok, look at how many different Christian denominations there are, I'll name a few, Catholic, Protestant, Methodist, and all of them have caused problems amongst people. Religion! Beware of religion!

I am not religious but I am a believer in Jesus Christ, baptised in water in his name, and filled with his spirit. This faith has brought salvation which is deliverance for man kind, so that we don't have to be subjected to spirits of this world, only to God and it has changed me totally. My life has done a 360 degree turn around.
There are many Christians still tied to sin and are very much apart of the lifestyles of this world. For examle look at the gospel artist 'Mary Mary'. Now they don't look any more different than the next person. I know you are probably saying that no-one can see their heart and that theyr'e probably closer to God than anyone else, but then what is on the inside will surely reflect on the outside of that person.
Forgive me if I come across as judgemental or self righteous, I'm trying to differentiate between these nominal Christians and 'old fashined' Christians.
There seems to be a cry out for integration and compromise in todays world but I don't believe that this is the way forward. If anything, this is definately steps backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment